Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sorry for the Absence!!!

So, it's been awhile! I don't even know if I have any readers out there anymore!!! :-( Sorry it's hard to get anything done when you have a human being growing inside you. :-) That's right...I'M PREGNANT!!! Due at the end of February. We had our first ultrasound today. And that's the little blob alien thing you see in the picture below. We're super excited. I've been pretty exhausted so I don't get much done except what I absolutely have to. Besides that...things have been going pretty well. I finished my summer class and got an A- so I'm happy about that. We had a great romantic anniversary on the 11th. My little brother moved to Iowa State this week and I've been really sad about it but I'm happy for him and love him very much. School starts on Monday so that will be crazy. I'm not quite sure how it will be waddling around campus when I'm totally huge but hopefully it'll all work out. :-) Anyway, have a good day and I'll be posting soon. (I promise!!!)

5 comments:

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations you two! What an exciting time. We hope you're both doing well and that you're feeling great, Jess!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Congrats Jess. I was so happy for ya when I found out. :)

Momberger said...

Congratulations you cute girl! I am so excited for you and your hubby! That will be such a fun experience for you! Hooray!

Doris said...

Congratulations! I TOLD YOU! Ha , I am psychic! Anyway, Tyler showed me that little blog thing on his cell phone, and I thought it looked like a mutant ninja turtle. Don't worry though, so did mine. And she turned out human! Take good of yourself and get off the junk food.

Luvs Doris

Juan And Caitlin said...

I heard about this exciting news (from Steph) I was so excited for you when she told me, CONGRATS!! How fun!! I bet you can't wait.. Hope you can make it with a growing baby inside you and all that you juggle in your days.. Loves!