Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Updates




I can't believe how fast babies grow! She's already at six weeks! Being a mom is an adventure but I do love it. Everything is going good with us. We love the condo and our new ward. I'm excited to get to know everyone!
We just sold our truck yesterday! I absolutely loved the truck and am sad not to have it, but it helps out financially! We are so blessed.
My brother got his mission call to Mozambique (in Africa!) and leaves at the end of June. He comes home from school in Iowa in a couple weeks and we can't wait to see him. We're hoping to spend as much time with him before he leaves.
My sister Ashley is due in about 6 weeks and we can't wait to see baby girl #3!
I registered for classes for the fall and I'm so excited about getting back to school. I just want to finish quickly. But it has been so weird not going to class this semester. I'll be glad to learn new things and further my education again.
Anyway I love spring and being able to take walks with the baby and being outside. Life is just great right now for us!

1 comment:

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Those pictures are so stinking cute!