Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Parties

Tonight we had Ty's family Christmas party. It was great to spend time together and there was lots of yummy food. Sugar had lots of fun playing with her cousin and her cousin's new train.
Sugar with her Aunt and Uncle

Grandma J opening her Christmas card
The cousins hanging out


This year my mom and dad took us all out to Desert Star. The play was really funny. It was Nutcracker, men in tights. They had lots of jokes about local things which was awesome. (including making fun of BYU, which is always welcome for me :-) I was sick and sadly didn't get to try any of the food, but I still had a good time.

Here's the stage.


Ty had his annual work Christmas party earlier this month. I had a final that night so I didn't get to go. :-( But the rest of the fam had fun. Santa gave everyone a toy. Sugar wasn't really happy to be around Santa, but she did like opening her present.

It's dark but if you look closely Sugar is pushing away from Santa lol

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas week and get to feel the wonderful spirit of Christmas. Spend time with your family and carry out and make new traditions! I love this time of year and can't wait to wake up Christmas morning with our new little family!

No comments: