Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Getter

Sugar turned 10 months old week!

So Sugar has been crawling for a little less than five months and is very quick when she wants something. This week she was standing at my mom's end table and I was a couple feet away from her and put my hands out and she took a couple steps before she fell down! She is getting more and more risky. She is such a go getter and it doesn't phase her if she falls down. I can't believe how big she's getting and how quickly she's growing! It's so much fun.

She talks constantly and loves to yell. Especially when her aunts yell back! (Ashley and Wendy)
She was taking steps then fell as I was taking the picture.

School started back up this week for me and I really love my classes so far! I guess it's a good thing I picked my major to be something that I am interested. :-) We're having a great time growing as a family and we feel very blessed!

2 comments:

Doris said...

Wow! Walking huh? Soon you will be chasing her!

Momberger said...

She is so pretty!