Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Ty's family Christmas party

Me showing off some of my awesome Christmas gifts from Santa

Ty showing off his favorite Christmas gift

Dad showing off his amazing Turkey on Thanksgiving

Well, Happy New Year! Things have been so crazy. I will be more up to date on my posting I promise! So for Thanksgiving my whole family went to a cabin up by Heber. The boys went shooting, the girls made scarves and we just had tons of fun. Finals for school went well and I had one of my best semesters ever. Christmas was lots of fun and December just went by way too fast. I'm no longer working. My sister is due in 3 weeks so I plan on helping her with whatever she needs. So, we just found out that Ty's sister-in-law is pregnant! So our baby will have 3 cousins her age. Yes, two of my sisters and now a sister-in-law is pregnant. It's crazy around here! :-) I hope you all are doing well!

No comments: