Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm bringin it!

Okay, I'm gonna admit some weaknesses in this post. I've been struggling to lose the last half of my pregnancy weight. 20 lbs to go :-( Don't judge, everyone is different lol. My brother Matt started this workout system awhile back called P90X. It's a 90 day intense program. You may have seen it on tv. I have done a couple of the workouts with him in the past. Since he leaves for his mission on Wednesday I asked him if Ty and I could borrow it while he's gone. Well, yesterday he gave it to us along with all the equipment needed and these worksheets he made up to track our progress. We did the first workout today and I'm regretting it already lol. I was sweating and dying in the warm up! I had to use the easy modifications but it felt great to get moving again. Today involved a lot of push-ups. I cheated and did girl push-ups but now my knees have really bad carpet burn. :-( I will track some of my progress on here and hopefully I'll see good results. I wont post my before pictures cause I'm sure you don't want to puke lol. We have to work out 6 nights a week, so it's quite the committment, but I really want to get healthy! We'll see how it goes. Hopefully once Matt gets home I'll be half the girl I am today. lol :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are awesome.