Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday girl

On Saturday it was Sugar's first birthday. It was such a great day. She missed the pizza part of her party because she was grumpy and needed a nap but woke up to open lots of great clothes and toys. Thanks to all the family who came and made her day so special. Yes I put my daughter in shorts and then it snowed. But they were so cute on her stocky little legs. When we put the cake in front of her she just sucked all the icing off and wouldn't really touch it lol.



Uncle David put Rosebud on the fridge. Lol Jen was thrilled!
Sharing her toys already!
She really got into it and worked her way all around eating the ruffles.

Yes she touched her ear and hair so there was frosting all over her.

Happy Birthday Sugar! This first year as a mom has been so enjoyable and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love watching the little person grow up right before my eyes, it is so surreal. I love it, and I love my little family!

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family said...

Happy Bithday!!! Soory we weren't there. Looks like fun!!!
Love, Natalie