Thursday, November 22, 2012

Halloween and Hobbies


Back at the beginning of October I was feeling a little unfulfilled. Life as a stay at home mom is important, and can be busy but you don't always have something at the end of the day that says "look what I did." I decided to start making hair bows. I knew some basics so I bought a few supplies and got started. It is lots of fun! I especially like that it #1 saves us money and #2 if I need something specific to match an outfit, I can just find matching ribbon and make it myself! I haven't made too many but I'm glad I started it. I made Halloween bows and here are some bows I made for the Utah game:


Now that it's Thanksgiving I guess I should post about Halloween! We had such a crazy day! We went to storytime and trick or treated at the library, lunch with friends, drove in crazy rush hour to pick up Ty from work, dinner with more friends, then trick or treated for real this year! It was a super crazy day but lots of fun. We all slept good that night! I didn't take many pictures I was too busy I guess. :-) 

No comments: