Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Dress Rehearsal

Earlier this month we went to the Disney Store for their Halloween Dress Rehearsal. I really love the Disney store, and this experience made me love them even more!
Our Ladybug:
Rapunzel:
They made treat bags:
Got prizes and a treat (fruit crisps):



Then a costume parade:
It was so much fun and I'm so glad we went. The staff is so friendly and the girls felt so special.

This last weekend was our church Halloween activity. It was also lots of fun.

I made eyeball cake pops and displayed them like so:
It was a challenge to make them, but I'm glad I did!
One of the missionaries makes balloon animals and even though she refuses to talk to him, Whitney was thrilled for her purple horse!

I'm so excited that Halloween is tomorrow. Our plans are still tbd but rest assured that I will be posting pics soon of what we decide to do! I hope you all have a fabulous and very sweet holiday!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

The costumes are great! Love the cake pops. And I'm glad they got to do the dress rehearsal at the Disney Store.

Melissa DeMoux said...

Those eyeball pops are FaBuLoUs! Your girls look really adorable. I'm glad you guys have fun things to do for Halloween.

Jen said...

That looks like realistic hair on W! I am so impressed at the eyeball pops. Very, very well done!