Sunday, July 12, 2015

Family Campout

This weekend we had an awesome family campout. The campground was so great. We were right on the water, and the views were spectacular. 

 The kids basically played in the water the whole time we were there.

 I seriously can't get enough of his cute face:
 Camping with a baby was so much better than I thought it would be. I shouldn't be surprised, though, because this little guy loves the outdoors. And he had some awesome cousins to keep him occupied.


Jen got some firewood!
Zipsie scouting out the place
 The cousins kinda were a little wound up after dinner so we decided to go on an impromptu hike.
Even Pap Pap got in on the karate action


Don't ask me where they get the craziness from
Rosebud requested someone take a picture of her on the bridge.
She insisted I get this shot


Look at the beauty!





Zipsie was in her element!











Glow in the dark fun


I had the idea to bring this winter pram with us, and it was genius. The baby slept the whole night, just like at home in his pack 'n' play and didn't seem to be cold at all. He did so great.


We even had Dad's famous pancakes in the morning!
I think they even tasted better in the mountains!
The little besties of the trip. 
I spy a Zipsie
Oh how I love camping and the outdoors. Who is up for round two this weekend! :-)

No comments: