Sunday, February 22, 2015

Birthday Time!

Earlier this month, Lindsey turned 4! She is so fun and had a great day.
In the morning she was excited about her decorations and then remarked that something was missing, her presents. Since we had planned to open presents later, I let Whitney give her her present.
I think she likes it



I didn't prompt these poses



So sassy!
She requested to go to Olive Garden for supper. I think the baby likes it!
This was the first time we've reserved our clubhouse for a party and even though we had a small crowd, it was so nice to not be cramped in the condo! Definitely will try to do this from now on!







Lindsey wanted a piƱata and there's no where to hang it, so we had to get creative.


Surprisingly, Ty never got hit! lol




The kids were entertained



 She was spoiled by all her loved ones!










 We had a great day and I'm so grateful for all the love that everyone showed her! I think a fun time was had by all







1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad she had a fun day! Thanks for the party.