Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blah...

Have you ever had a day where you're just in a bad mood and don't know why? Well, that's me today. And the more someone asks me about it, the worse I feel. I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Any remedy to fix this? And no food wont help I started a weight loss plan yesterday! I'm hopefully going to lower my BMI by five points because I'm technically overweight at the moment. :-( Someone help!!! I think it would help if I played with the princess, it's been awhile! ha ha :-)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Tell me about it. I've been yelling at the kids all day :(

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Working out usually makes you feel really good after...
You could try that.

Pj.steph said...

Ooo ooo.... you could talk to Stephanie! That always helps!!! :D