Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The other men in my life!

Here they are, chilling at our house for a a sleepover!
Yes the 5 year old likes to take pictures with my phone and he can do it all by himself! But he sure does have beautiful eyes!
I love this little rascal. We're buds.
Here are my three nephews. They are so awesome. If I could quit my job and live at my sister's I totally would. Cause she's awesome, but more importantly, her kids are too! I have seen these kids just about once a week since they were born. Husband always makes fun of me cause I think of excuses to go see them. I love little kids and especially these ones. The oldest is nine (almost ten), then eight, then five. Yes, I've been an aunt since I was ten years old. Pretty crazy. I just wanted to highlight them cause they're such cool kids. I have 18 nieces and nephews total, but only four come from my side, so naturally I'm closer to them. Hear this, I'm even younger than one of my nephews! Four years younger! And yes I make him call me Aunt Jessica lol it's hilarious. Anyway, ta ta for now!




3 comments:

Doris said...

Can I call you Aunt Jessica too? OHHHHHH! Doesn't Kevin call you that?

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Those pictures of the boys are awesome!

Jen said...

Awww, thanks. I'm not sure, but you may love my kids more than I do. ;)