Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here I am!

Here's me and husband on wedding day. (Hence the tux and gown)

Well here it is. My first official post on my blog. Here's a little about myself. I am almost 20 (in 11 days to be exact!!!) I got married on August 11, 2007 to the best man in the entire world. He treats me like a princess and that's all that's required! lol jk My husband grew up in a small, small town. And I mean small. There's only one stoplight! He grew up on a farm and we sure do love to visit down there. It's very peaceful and calm. I'll post pics later. Husband is also going to school, so we are busy busy. We both work at the same place (that's how we met), a Pontiac/Buick/GMC/Hummer/Kia car dealership. Husband works in service coordinating accessories and I answer phones and invoice in all the new vehicles we get. I spend a lot of time with my family and it's my favorite thing to do. I love movies and romance. My nickname from my beloved bro-in-law is jfj aka junk food jess. I love to eat things that are unhealthy. Anyway, my unofficial major is Exercise and Sport Science with an emphasis in Fitness Leadership. I may not eat good things, but I sure know how to work it off! lol Anyway, that's a little about me! More later!

No comments: