Monday, March 10, 2008

Lovely Weekends!





I love the weekends, they are so relaxing and wonderful. We went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks with my nephews on Friday. They absolutely loved it, so it was fun. On Saturday we had pankcakes with my family, very yummy. Thanks Dad! In the afternoon we went to the local humane society to look at the cats and dogs. The top picture is Casey, I totally fell in love with him. In our lease contract it says we cant have pets, except for fish, so we are trying to talk our landlord into letting us get a cat! Cross your fingers! :-) We'll see. After that we went and saw I am Legend. Such a good movie!!! Loved it. On Sunday I got to spend time with my husband. I love him so much! We went to my mom and dads for dinner, a game, and watched Kicking and Screaming. That movie is so funny. What a great weekend! Now I'm back at work and with the time change I feel like a zombie! Oh well. TTFN

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I watched kicking and screaming too! it was on tv...

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I wish I could get a kitty, but I'm allergic to them now. :(

Good luck, hope you can get yours!