Saturday, February 21, 2009

Make a Friend

This week's task is the THIS OR THAT game. For each line, I have two choices, and I have to choose which I would prefer. So, here goes...

1. jog or walk: jog
2. coffee or tea: water :)
3. Pepsi or Coca Cola: neither, gross
4. flats or heels: flats
5. fries or onion rings: fries
6. cats or dogs: cats!
7. skim or whole: skim
8. small purses or large: large, I like taking everything
9. van or SUV: SUV!
10. winter or summer: summer
11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: 1 piece with a big t-shirt over it
12. sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down
13. McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
14. white gold or yellow: white gold
15. fish or chicken: chicken
16. Edward or Jacob: Jacob all the way
17. pizza or burger: pizza pizza
18. apple or orange: depends, but right now orange
19. spend or save: spend, I'm terrible
20. 1 story or 2 story house: 2 story if I had a choice

I tag anyone who wants to do it! It takes like 5 seconds!

2 comments:

Pj.steph said...

How sad Jess... we can't be friends anymore... Edward is clearly the better choice!

:)

Psychoticmilkman said...

Edward is never the better choice. Thank you Jessica for being sane!