Monday, June 2, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

Sunday was the two year mark from when Tyler's dad passed away so we visited the gravesite with his mom on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day.
Here is Tyler and his mom

Saturday night we went to the Manti temple. It was so special. It was nice to be with Tyler's mom there. And I don't know why but I was so emotional. It was just a spiritual weekend for me. The temple is so pretty and even prettier inside. It took my breath away.

Can you imagine if this was the view from your front porch? On Sunday it was such a nice day and we had a couple hours to kill in the morning since church isn't til one. We sat out on the porch and listened to nice music. It is so nice to hear the birds chirping and looking at the gorgeous mountains. It is just so peaceful to be down there. Tyler's mom always takes such good care of us. I hope she knows that we love and appreciate her very much!




No comments: