Monday, June 23, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend we went down to MIL's house and spent the weekend. It was so much fun! Friday night we went out to eat with her and the guy she has been dating. On Saturday morning we went to the temple. I love the Manti temple it is just breathtaking. After we finished the endowment session a worker asked us to step in and help with sealings so we got to do that also! It was awesome. After that we went four-wheeling up Ephraim Canyon. It is so pretty up there! I have only driven them a couple times but I actually drove the whole way down the mountain!!! It was amazingly fun but extremely terrifying but we are still in one piece! It was fun to spend time with Ty's brother and his family also. It is so serene and beautiful down there, it just breaks up the stress from being in the city.

This is when we got back. Notice I'm driving :-)
Who is this handsome guy? ;-)
These are when we got to the top of the mountain. So pretty! I love being able to hear the stream water running and the leaves blowing in the wind. It's so relaxing! There are a bunch of wild cats and my MIL feeds them her leftover scraps. Well I fell in love with this kitten. It is so cute!!! It's mom died :-( I wanted to take it home so badly! We even lured it to us with food and got to hold it!

1 comment:

Deb and Jordan said...

OH my goodness, when you wrote on my blog a while ago I didn't even realize it was you!! HOw are you!!!