Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Tag

Steph tagged me and I have to put seven random facts about me (none of these pictures are of me or are pictures I took. They are all from google images fyi...
I was born in Provo. (Disgusting I know :-)
I've never seen a moose in real life and my sister just had an awesome encounter with one.
I am a cat person but I haven't had one since I was like four or five so I barely remember it. But I've lived with five dogs since then.I went snowboarding for the first time last winter. I got air just like this picture. Okay, that's a lie but I didn't fall down too much and I actually enjoyed it.I have never seen the Pacific OceanI live with my sister-in-law. Sorry for the corny picture I couldn't find anything else to put on here
[pic+of+baby+kicking.JPG]
The baby is kicking me out of control while I post this. :-) This picture is a little disturbing to me though. Ha ha I wonder if it's real. I doubt it.

7 people to tag:
Jen
Ash
Wend
Doris
Angela
Caitlin
Adiel

No comments: