Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Amazing weekend!


From the funeral






Jordan River Temple

On Friday we got the chance to do sealings in the Jordan River Temple. It was so spiritual. Sadly it was the first time we've visited the temple since our own wedding day. On Saturday we got to sleep in (a rare occassion) it was so relaxing. We watched the funeral of our dear prophet in the early afternoon. I had a surprisingly hard time with it, knowing I'll never hear him speak to us again. But it was still very spiritual and I'm glad he's with his eternal companion. At night we got the chance to go to the Jordan River Temple again for a session with my sister and brother-in-law. I learned so much and it was so great. I felt so uplifted afterwards and it makes me want to go much more often. I loved it.

No comments: