Saturday, February 23, 2008

our TINY place


This is how tall our ceilings are. He's not standing on anything. Yes, his head brushes the ceiling! Pretty crazy.

Our bedroom. This was before we got our headboard and footboard.

So it looks even smaller now!




I'm wearing that stupid thing on my head because my sisters made me for my bachelorette party. It's because I'm the youngest they think they can tell me what to do! (Obviously I do)

This is where we live. Well, where we sleep pretty much. I'm not totally organized but we're working on it slowly. You think it'd be hard to organize 450 square feet but it is for me okay!!! These pictures are before we moved everything in. No dresser, bookcase, CLOTHES, anything. I just wanted to share our little dwelling! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Aw, cute place!
At least you've got one! ;)

~Heather~ said...

It is a cute place!! It is yours. That has to be fun. To actually say you have a place of your own huh??