I've been tagged by my sister.
This tag is called: All about my man........
1. Full name: My Husband
2. How long have you been married: 6.5 months
3. How long did we date: 9 months
4. Who said I love you first: well we had a really romantic dance in the driveway and then on my way home he text and asked if it was a bad time to say he loved me. I told him it was and he needed to do it in person lol. So, kinda he did but technically I guess I said it to him on the phone a day or so later.
5. Who is taller: me definately. lol actually he's about 10" taller than me.
6. Who sings better: he does. I sound like an animal dying when I sing. lol
7. Who's smarter: depends on what subject. he knows tons about outdoors and animals and cars and stuff like that. I know stupid facts and history and english so I think we're equal.
8. Who does the laundry: me. i think he's done MAYBE three loads since we've been married.
9. Who pays the bills: both. I pay rent and phone and he pays both the cars, insurance, gas. food is both usually him.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: me, unless I'm hot then we switch so I can be under the window
11. Who mows the lawn: neither we don't have to because we're in an apartment. But if we did, I'm sure it would be him because I've never mowed a lawn in my entire life!!!
12. Who cooks dinner: usually me, or a restaurant lol very rarely husband does
13. Who drives: HE DOES!!! I hate driving, especially with him in the car.
14. Who's more stubborn: me
15. Who kissed who first: he kissed me, caught me totally by surprise
16. Who asked who out first: he asked me out many times while I had a boyfriend! Eventually I got smart and got single and went out with him.
17. Who proposed: he did. A year ago yesterday at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
18. Who has more siblings: he does barely. 2 sisters, 4 brothers. I have 2 brothers 3 sisters
19. Who wears the pants on the family: lol I dunno depends on what is going on at the moment. So I guess both. maybe me? I have no idea we don't even have a family yet!