Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tidbits

Well, it's been two months since the vacation and we are back to normal. Here's some glimpses into what we've been up to.
During Lindsey's naptime I started working with Whitney on her letters. I got a bunch of awesome school supplies on clearance at Target to help us. She has a lot of fun with it and hasn't been half bad. She even knows how to write most of her name now. More than anything, it's good to have some structured things to do together where she has all my attention alone. Now that Lindsey basically does everything that Whitney does, it's nice to have a specific project to work on individually.

Sorry it's upside down
We went miniature golfing. The girls had fun until about hole 13 then they were done. So they got to just watch us finish.


Everytime we drive past this place Whitney says it's Disneyland. She was disappointed that she couldn't go into the castle.

I'm officially a registered California voter.


I upgraded my knife set which I'm very stoked about. They just make me happy to look at them. My old ones were falling apart at the handles.


We finally had a break from all the sunshine. (yes, you read that right) My favorite season is fall, so the lack of rain and clouds is a little depressing. Last week it rained, so we celebrated by bundling up for the 65 degree weather (I know, we are babies, right?!) and headed out for a walk. Isn't she a cutie?

Things are actually going really well. I love Halloween and the girls are very excited for activities this week. I've been a bookworm lately. I may exceed my yearly reading goal, which is good since I didn't think I'd even hit it. I've started some new hobbies (posts coming later). Football season is in full swing. Life is good in these parts. How is your fall going?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your girls are adorable, and I'm glad things are going so well. Love and miss you guys much!