Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Summer Extravaganza: PA Part 2

Finally I'm wrapping up our trip! We went to the Sports Museum at Beaver Stadium.



With the Olympics happening, Whitney was excited about all things gymnastics
She very happily pointed out Uncle Matt in the wrestling picture.

A very sporty lion :-)
Dad with the heisman
It tugged at my heart strings to see anything JoePa. This display had his glasses, pants and shoes. It makes me so sad I never got to see him coach a game.
We got a surprise ride up to the stadium. It was so awesome to see!

One of the best thing about PA is the food.



Here's Dad reminiscing at the baseball field he played at growing up. I loved hearing him tell stories as we drove through his hometown.
We stopped for one last food outing with the fam before everyone started to head out.







The last thing to cross off my list was to take pictures at the lion shrine.





She's a little stinker



We stopped at Rec Hall where the wrestling meets are. I'm already so excited so for wrestling season which starts November 1st!

It was neat to see the wrestling banners. Hopefully more will be added soon!

Then, my sister's family joined us for more pictures.
We even got my dad to join in on a few!
Pretty soon I'll be able to update about current life :-)

No comments: