Friday, April 11, 2008

Death and Life

This is very touching. Read the blog that's on the left side. It made me think more about death and I love how it says that not only should we care about life we also need to care about those that are dying. It's really cool. This is my favorite quote from it: “It’s absurd really. It’s only now that I have cancer that, for the first time ever, I really want to live,” Roswitha told me on one of my visits, a few weeks after she had been admitted to the hospice. “They’re really good people here,” she said. “I enjoy every day that I’m still here. Before this my life wasn’t a happy one”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/gallery/2008/mar/31/lifebeforedeath?picture=333325401

Live each day to it's fullest and tell the special people in your life how much you care about them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good stuff. Glad I sent it to ya ;)

I thought it was pretty interesting.