Saturday, April 12, 2008

Magnificent


Before we went inside. It was really windy!


This is after the session the reflection pool and temple is behind us.


We thought the moon looked way cool and it is just a good picture with it behind Angel Moroni


Here is my sister and her husband kissing after. lol cute huh

Last night we went to the Salt Lake Temple for an endowment session. It was Jen's Stake Temple night and she had to conduct the music. She did really well. It was my first time going to the Salt Lake Temple. Oh my goodness, it is the most amazing building I've ever seen in my entire life. It was so magnificent. We had a great night and I'm glad I got to go with my sister and her husband. I hope we can continue to go the temple together! It makes me feel so good when we go.

No comments: