Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Late Night



Okay, so last night my sis came over and we went shopping and then we went back to my apartment and started watching the Office at around 7ish. When Husband came home from school around 8:30 we were still watching it. My sister was at my house until after 1:30am! It is the funniest (I know that's not technically a word) show in the whole world. I was like peeing my pants laughing the whole time. It is addicting. We just kept watching episode after episode. I think we got through like 2 and 1/2 discs of season 3. I'd only watched a couple of episodes before this, and thought they were kinda funny, but I just think they're hilarious! Anyway, I have a feeling that when I go to my mom's to watch Idol tonight, I will be watching the office before and after! lol
Michael: Buisness is like a jungle and I am like a tiger and Dwight is like a monkey that stabs the tiger in the back with a stick. Does the tiger fire the monkey? DOes the tiger transfer the monkey to another branch? Pun. There is no way of knowing what goes on inside the tiger's head. We don't have the technology.
Dwight Schrute: When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered, that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Brat! You're ahead of us! We are just barely done with the first disc LOL

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I knew you'd love it! Its a fabulous show!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

P.S. My favorite quote from The Office...

"I don't talk trash, I talk smack. They're totally different. Trash talk is all hypothetical like, your momma's so fat she could eat the internet. But smack talk is happening like right now. Like, you're ugly and I know it for a fact 'cause I got the evidence right there." - Mindy Kaling as Kelly Kapoor