Monday, April 21, 2008

It Gone!


This is me being pretend scared by my new hair lol
This is me and husband
My sister also got a haircut on Saturday. (less drastic but way cute!)
We all matched at church on Sunday so we took a picture!
This is me. Chin looks a little chubby lol sorry!

So I went to get a dark brown weave in my hair on Saturday. As she was dying it, I was thinking to myself. I think I want to cut all my hair off lol. SO I DID! I like it so far. It was pretty bold of me but surprisingly it didn't bother me at all! I wasn't scared to do it and I like the result. Totally unexpected but luckily Husband really likes it! (or so he says ha ha) Anyway...what do you think?

4 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Cute new hair Jess!

Wendy said...

I think it's interesting that you posted a picture where I'm blurry but you look good...

Pj.steph said...

You're crazy!!! :) We should've just traded hair!! lol. I like it. I wish I looked that good with short hair.

Doris said...

I really like your hair too. I thought it was cute that Stefan told you your hair was cute! Must be true then. Anyway,, while you are in Vegas I finally bit the bullet and let a pair of scissors touch my hair. Just a nice trim , nothing drastic. I like it. And I miss you.........Come back.