Friday, April 4, 2008

I Have Been Tagged Again!

A - Attached or Single: Attached for eternity!
B - Best Friend: Husband and my family
C - Cake or Pie: cake all the way! I love icing
D - Day of Choice: Saturday, I can do whatever I want
E - Essential Item: Tissues! and my cell phone
F - Favorite Color: red. Go Utes! (that's not why it's my favorite color)
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears I feel like I can eat more of them lol
H - Hometown: Best Valley City!
I- Indulgence(s): chocolate and pretty much all food that's bad for you
J - January or July: January is my B-day month, but right now July sounds really nice cause it'll be warm!
K - Kids: I wish
L - Life is incomplete without: family and love
M - Marriage Date: August 11, 2007
N - Number of Siblings: 6 (I'm second to the youngest)
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges or green apples. (I don't like the red ones)
P- Phobias or Fears: being attacked
Q - Quote: "What other people think of me is none of my business" Dr. Dyer
R- Ring size: 6
S- Season: fall and spring
T- Tag 3 Friends: Lindsay, Doris, and Wendy
U - Unknown fact about Me: I tried out for volleyball in 7th grade and didn't make it! I'm a whole five feet and 2 3/4 inches tall! I wonder why lol
V - Very favorite stores: Kohls, Macys, New York and Co.
W - Worst Habit: talking too much and being a hammie lol
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: never had either one so let's go with ultrasound.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Anything Italian
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: