Monday, April 21, 2008

Las Vegas...Here we come!

So tomorrow morning we head off to Sin City for my brother's Fila National Wrestling Tournament. He will be wrestling in the college division! So crazy. Anyway, earlier my sister posted about my nephew being excited about coming with us. lol I thought she was exaggerating. I'm really glad he is coming. He was packed about a week ago! Of course if I were ten and going on a trip with my grandparents and my coolest aunt, I would be stoked too. This is him walking around outside with his suitcase and gameboy around his neck. Mind you we weren't even leaving to go to my mom's yet. He just can't contain his excitement. It's awesome!



Here he is posing with his younger brother.

Here he is waving at his dad as he pulled up.

2 comments:

Doris said...

I would have done the SAME thing had I been going on a trip with you tooooooooooo! Lol.

Wendy said...

You've been to Vegas and back... I think it's time for a new post. What do you think?